NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Red X Angler
3,788 Posts
Look at the dark color on that bass. Very pretty. Thanks for the post!

Reactions: satguy

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have a buddy who went out there for the first time on Friday. Said he caught 5 that were under two pounds but told me he caught nearly 20 pickerel. Said he went trough just about all the soft plastics he owns. I'm sure it's a good bit of fun over there. Haven't been in quite some time. I also end up at cabin lake or maxwell mill when I head out that direction.

·
Registered
38 Posts
i live on 55, about 2 miles outside of town toward kinston. be glad when the water temp comes up a few degrees in the neuse. i've been hitting williams millpond some, caught some nice bass in there. went to tulls several weeks ago but didn't do anything.

·
Registered
38 Posts
it's between ss and mt. olive. if you leave ss headed towards mt. olive it is on the right hand side.

satguy, my intentions were to bass fish but you can't call what i was doing bass fishing. maybe when the river drops a little more and the temps come up it will get better, still pretty muddy from the rain also.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.