NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
---UNCW Students---
Hey, let me know if you're interested. Everything's together, pending university approval.

One of our members has a 33ft fishing boat we can take out, after the end of the month. So we can schedule some deep-sea trips. :cool:

We'll be planning several trips for next spring and summer.

Also, seeking experienced Bass-fishing, Surf-fishing, and Ocean-fishing team captains for club. We hope to compete starting in the late fall/early spring, and hopefully we'll be bringing home some prizes.

Website will be up soon, I'll add the link when available.

---Community---
Non-UNCW students welcome. Seeking experienced fishermen or those with boats, in particular, but all are welcome!

----Sponsors---
We have one sponsor already. If anyone else out there would like to support UNCW fishing, please chime in (every little bit helps! $ or donations of time or products).

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I go to UNC-Chapel Hill, and I have a 20' Sea Pro that we take offshore I'd be interested in having a few folks on board for a day outside trolling for kings etc

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.