NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have started a calendar of events that I plan to e-mail to each member on a monthly basis. In the meantime, here are some events of interest in our community of the next couple of months:

• February 24th -Fly Tying Demo @ Gander Mountain ,1P-3P (Al Kittridge)
  • March 1st-Fly Fishing Clinic for Boy Scouts @Pechmann Fishing Education Center ,9A-4P (Al Kittridge)
  • March 7th FAAN March Meeting
  • March 15th-Fly Fishing Clinic for Boy Scouts @JEPFEC , 9A-4P
  • March 15th- Turkey Calling Clinic @ Gander Mountain ,10A-2P
  • March 20th-Turkey Hunting [email protected] Tarheeel Fish & Game
  • April 12th-Hoyt Archery Shoot [email protected] Fish& Game
  • April 18th-Fly Fishing Film [email protected] Cameo Theater, Doors open at 5p, Film starts @6P (Keith Gallaher)
  • April 19th-Fly Tie-a-Thon @ Tarheel Fish & Game, 9a-9p (Keith Gallaher)
Please, take advantage of the oppourtunities to learn new things and meet new people. If you know of anything that should be on our calendar , please let me know.

Thanks to everyone that attended the meeting , last night. Welcome Fully aboard to Deepblu505 and his wife. Glad to have you both join us.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Thanks for the information I will put some of this on my calander. Do you know when they will have another clinic at Pechmann open to the general public? I am sorry that I did not make it to the Feb meeting my wife and daughter had a accident so I was dealing with that but everyone is okay. I think I should be able to make the next one in March.

Do you have the location for the March meeting yet?

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
I know we had discussed a change of venue but I think Monterrey would be as good a spot as any.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Very nice location. Did some part time security work there when they were building it. Definately have to get a head count and call early to reserve an area.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Only problem is when I run into former students who now work there. Seeing em like that makes ya feel old. lol :D:eek:

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
i am very sorry that i was not able to make the meeting in feb the army has me by the balls right now! and i am trying to shake them off! i hope to make the meeting in march! i am very sorry for not being there!

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Not a problem. These aren't mandatory. If you can come GREAT! If not we'll see you next time. Hope to see you at the next one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.