·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately I too missed it. So far all I have learned is it is scheduled to be done after the recreational boating season is over, late fall, early winter. But that is also what they said two years ago. I am to get with some folks this Saturday that are closer to the project than those I have had a chance to speak with so far. As I learn more I’ll keep you posted. Maybe some of the Musky Club can chime it.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Okay thanks. Things look pretty good, 4 ft. +/- from the ramp out to the lake. But right around the point, where you exit the bouys it's only about 1.5 - 2.5 ft depending on lake level. If they drop the level like they did at one point last summer, you can literally get stuck. Certainly some dredging is needed for sure.
I've been doing some work on my boat and as mentioned, one weekend went to Santee so I haven't been down there in several weeks. And right in the middle of prime crappie season!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Well I briefly visited Adger this past Monday (10/25) after a number of weeks off it. I was glad to see pretty full water level and good water clarity. Almost wished I had a rod but I was just testing a new prop.
Also noted that as yet, no dredging has happened.
Any additional word or news?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WRC engineering said they are/have been waiting on a grant for which they applied. Current plans are to stage equipment early January then start work mid month. Scheduled finish time late January or early February. One of their priorities is not disturb usage of the lake. That may be difficult however if they have to pull it down the maximum amount. But if it only takes a couple or three weeks to finish that will not be too bad.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts