NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sea Striker 2007 NCFPS World Tour Tournament

Sea Striker has agreed to sponsor a fishing tournament during the North Carolina Fishing Pier Society's 2007 World Tour. They have donated 20 hats and 20 t-shirts to give out during the tour. One hat and one t-shirt will be given out per pier to the two people that have caught the biggest fish with a Gotcha plug. At the end of the tour a grand prize to the 2 people who have caught the two biggest fish will be awarded. 1st place overall with receive a Star Fishing Rod (approx. $100.00) value and 2nd place overall with receive a package of 12 assorted color Gotchas. My wife and I will not be in the tournament but will serve as judge and record keeper during the tour. In the event she divorces me during the tour, I will serve as both or designate a replacement. Here are the complete rules:

1)The fish has to be caught while the judges are on the pier. The length of the tournament is as long as the judge and record keeper are on the pier
2)The fish has to be caught with a genuine Gotcha Plug from Sea Striker
3)The fisherman's name, address will be recorded in the contest book
4)A digital picture of all entries and their fish will be taken and used on the tournament page for the 2007 World Tour.
5)The measurement will be total length of the biggest fish.
6)Sharks, Rays and Skates do not count.
7)Winners of the Grand Prizes will be sent them directly from Sea Striker . T-shrits and hats will be distributed when the judge and record keeper leave the pier.
8)Only 2 prizes will be awarded per pier. In the event of a tie for the biggest fish the people tied will be selected by random draw. Same for the grand prize.
9) 1st place per pier gets their choice of a hat or t-shirt – second place gets what is left.
10) Only one prize per person per pier. If you want another hat or t-shirt go compete at the next pier
11) The judge will make up any other needed rules as needed.

Go to www.ncfps.com for approximate times and dates of the tour.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
I hope you do to but it isn't looking likely. I need to get some surgery out of the way first. The surgeon recently postponed it. Even though it was for all of the right reasons it was a little hard to learn that I'll have to wait for at least 3 mos.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.