NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awesome video bud!!! the nearshore grouper are on fire.... electric reel is pretty weaksauce though unless he has some kind of back problem :confused:
Actually, I have a right shoulder injury from adult soccer collision. I keep putting off a trip to the orthopedic doctor. I don't really want to be out of commission for 6 months. I can live with it for now.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Awesome!

If you have a shoulder injury you may want to take up trout fishing before you hurt yourself even worse. I want to get me some electric reels for fishing 125' plus.

What was the biggest one you got?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
good deal. Hate to hear that your shoulder is bum but glad it's justifiable! I've seen quite a few people in recent years switching to them with no need and i just find it odd.
I don't believe that the electronic reel helps much with the back. I had to put my whole back into the fight. Left arm had a good workout. Was sore for two days after. Caught 10 good sized grouper, red snapper, shark. Biggest fight was a double hook up on sharks. Unfortunately, the largest of whatever I hooked broke off about half way up. He acted like a grouper, but I'll never know. The largest landed was 31". Several in the 26" to 28" range.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.