NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the weather wasn't great over the weekend a buddy and I took a sick day Monday and headed out in search of Wahoo. We ran out to 90Ft drop and started trolling. We picked up one Wahoo on a purple/black ilander off a 24 planer and then another one pass the Big Rock (same lure). A few minutes later we lost that ilander due to a cut off - probably another Wahoo. We had two other knockdowns on the surface (pink/white Sailure & Black Sailure). We also caught one small Cuda and released him.

Spanish were thick on the way out about 1 mile North of the Trawler buoy. We saw them again on the way in this time about 1 mile east of the Trawler.

Over all it seemed like a slow day but two nice Wahoo is alot better than any day a work.

Tight lines everyone.

BTW - that is me with the gaff.

RX Money

Attachments

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Got that right Al... here's a color you dont want to use... (imitates a snapper I guess.. pink belly makeral color'd Braid lure)

Love the looks of them hoo's lit up... RXMoney, I like using the same color you guys use, but in the Zooker tuna feathers... hoo's eat'm up! ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.