NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got back out for a short afternoon trip on Sunday, with full intention of crossing Chain Pickerel off my list of species caught from the kayak. I picked up two bass trolling crankbaits on my paddle up the lake - one on a rapala DT-6 in the deep water right after launching, the other on a small shad rap way up the lake. Fished a small x-rap and a big rooster tail around the shallow edges but no jacks found so the list remains unchanged:(.

In the rush to get out of the house I forgot the camera, but nothing new - one skinny Wake Forest largemouth looks just like the next one.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Guess I left too early. Hit Beaverdam in the fog Sunday morning and only was able to entice one crappie out from under the pier at the park launch ramp, then went to Wake Forest Reservoir from about 2:00 to 3:30 or so. Skunk city, probably too bright and hot a day.

Got to love that muck on the shoreline there, really makes a mess out of the bottom of the yak.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.