NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I woke up one day and hadn't fished in years. Still got a 16ft boat in the garage almost ready to use and then ran out of roundtoits. I'd be happy to sell it to someone if they would take me along or I can keep it with some help getting it to the lake and back. I used to fish Lake Townsend a lot before the new dam went up and caught some monster crappie. Wouldn't mind checking in on the stripers they've been putting in there and hybrid too. I dropped some diy fish attractors out there and have some more ready to be dropped. Thanks and happy fishing.

If I do make it back out there it would be great if I could donate any fish to a food kitchen or some such.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in Lees Chapel Rd about 3 miles from Townsend. I do have a boat I've been fixing up for several years that I put on Craigslist a few weeks ago when I thought I wouldn't be fishing anymore. One guy wanted to bring his wife over for a look but I didn't even have the motor mounted on it. I should probably take it down. It's listed as a 16ft Sea Nymph with 40hp tiller.
What part of town are you. I'm Steve.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm in Lees Chapel Rd about 3 miles from Townsend. I do have a boat I've been fixing up for several years that I put on Craigslist a few weeks ago when I thought I wouldn't be fishing anymore. One guy wanted to bring his wife over for a look but I didn't even have the motor mounted on it. I should probably take it down. It's listed as a 16ft Sea Nymph with 40hp tiller.
What part of town are you. I'm Steve.
I know where Lees Chapel Rd is, does this site not let you PM and chat?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts