NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please visit Facebook: Operation North State and see how you can lend us a hand in your community. ONS is hosting 5 Top Shelf Fishin' Festivals across the state and the Peer Fishin' Festival on Ocean Crest Pier at Oak Island in October. There is a photo album at Operation North State that has one-pager overviews for all the events. We need fishing hosts (boaters). There is no entry fee. You will be in great company. Also look at the posts and photos albums for he past two years' Top Shelf Fishin' Festivals held on Badin Lake and last year's Peer Fishin' Festival. Please help spread the word! Thanks, Terry

·
Red X Angler
3,785 Posts
Spoke to Terry on the phone, looking forward to the Randleman event and maybe Badin one of these days if I can swing it. Thanks for what you're doing.

Reactions: dbeam

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Support and interest in Operation North State's 6 Fishin' Festivals has been awesome - taking 650 Wounded Warriors and Disabled Veterans fishing in North Carolina in 2015. Register a Wounded Warrior and/or Disabled Veterans to enjoy the day, volunteer as a Fishing Host and help spread the word. Details at Facebook: Operation North State.

·
Registered
10,895 Posts
Support and interest in Operation North State's 6 Fishin' Festivals has been awesome - taking 650 Wounded Warriors and Disabled Veterans fishing in North Carolina in 2015. Register a Wounded Warrior and/or Disabled Veterans to enjoy the day, volunteer as a Fishing Host and help spread the word. Details at Facebook: Operation North State.

i search the name on face book and come up with alot of them which one am i looking for?

Reactions: import jedi

·
Red X Angler
3,785 Posts
That's the one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.