NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just heard from a friend of mine who is in town on Fort Bragg for training till May. He brought all his fishing gear with him and has been hitting what little water he can get to. I'm going to do my best to get him out with me if possible but wanted to see if anybody out there would like to take this American hero out with them and show him a good time on the water. He doesn't know I'm posting this so I can help make arrangements if you contact me. He is an active duty Army Ranger stationed in Fort Benning, GA. Since he is in training during the day all week, a weekend outing would most likely be the best. Thanks in advance to anyone willing to take him out.

·
Red X Angler
3,785 Posts
If I were closer to your area, I would be happy to try to help. Hopefully someone will take you up on it!

Reactions: quest4reds

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
*Update*: I was able to get him out this past Saturday, which ended up being a bust as it rained on us all day and the fishing was just off for just about everybody on the coast it seems. He does have a car with him and is motivated to catch some fish so I'm fairly certain he'd be willing to travel to meet you at the ramp of your choosing. Bonus, he bought us both lunch. LOL.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.