NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Number one thanks to the BASS PACK for helping out last year with this awesome fishing tourney. Now where are the Carolina boys at?? Ya'll cant let State get one up on ya! HAHA! Seriously the invite is out for everybody. Come on out and try to sign up and fish (slots to fish are going fast) or help out. Info @ Warriors On the Water Home Page, or contact me @ [email protected]. This tx is for the troops, a way to say thanks.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Haha, we have some things in the works right now...you guys are gonna have to catch up with us.

However, I would love to help out at this event...from the website I didn't see any specified areas where volunteers are needed. Could someone without a boat be necessary? If so, I could probably make it out and get a few others from our club.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dalton, just sign up on the web site under voulenteer and theyll give you a call and figure where they can use you. We just had a committee meetting tues. night and we are looking for some camera boats. But one of the guys running that section will get up with you. thanks for the help. MAD? that sounds pretty good. would love some info. maybe I can help out over there to. mike

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
The family is welcome to come. There is a fishing area and adults to help children fish. As far as the fishing boats it has been only for military members, however this year we are planning on using the Continental Shelf for those military members that want to fish with their family. When you sign up if that is what you want to do then make sure you sign up for the Continental Shelf. Family must be over 10 years of age. For any non-fishing family members there are events all day long to keep them occupied.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.