NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did I Dream Or Did I See A Ten Dollar Bill As A Gift To Go To Some Type Of Show In Raleigh The Mid Part Of Jan.? If It Really Happen Please Enlighten Me As To Where And When And What.
Seeing As To How The North Carolina Department Of Correction Deemed Me Not Fit To Work With Bad Kneens, I Have Found Myself With Plenty Of Time To Do As I Please.
Not Much On Cold Weather Fishing Other Than Santee For Stripers But Watch Out Next Spring Or Just As Soon As I Can Get My Baby Girl Married There Will Be More Fishing Than The Law Allows.
Happy New Year To All The Fisher Men Of Ncangler.

·
Premium Member
7,911 Posts

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Raleigh is supposed to be the best show and NC Angler and Topsail Angler are working a booth!

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Mike and I will be registering new members on site and may be drawing a name each day from new members for a special prize. We'll also be selling some products from the eStore like NCangler.com t-shirts, hats and some great products from Blue Water Candy, among others. And I've got a few Okuma Reel/Outer Banks Rod packages that I've only used a handful of times that I'll be selling at the show too. And I'm really looking forward to seeing a bunch of you folks there! :D

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
I'm looking forward to the Expo and to meeting many of you. If you are looking for more information on this show, which is the largest in NC, SC or VA, click here.

That website provides all the info you should need; cost, directions, hours, exhibitors, etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.