NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a warning to the bass around raleigh I am officially retiring June 30th so will have even more time to be out chasing ya. Plus I have a nice set of waders so you can run but ya can not hide!!!!

·
Red X Angler
11,230 Posts
Congratulations I agree on the yak, I think you would enjoy one. But with the pics I have seen of your bass your doing OK without one. Looking forward to getting a chance to fish with you one of these days.

Darrell

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congratulations I agree on the yak, I think you would enjoy one. But with the pics I have seen of your bass your doing OK without one. Looking forward to getting a chance to fish with you one of these days.

Darrell
Darrell for sure we need to get out after the big bass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: dbeam

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Make sure the daughter gets an extra bedroom, youre gonna need it getting that close to US downeast!!

Reactions: RouseD and dbeam

·
Red X Angler
11,230 Posts
Make sure the daughter gets an extra bedroom, youre gonna need it getting that close to US downeast!!
Bedroom is good, but i hope she gets a building big enough to store a spare yak and some other toys.

about an hour and 10 to you, Dennis, Allen, and Eddie a little over 2 to Bay River. I might get to see the project boat up close one of these days.

Darrell

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Congrats bro!!!!!!!
We will get out soon getting ready to retire has been a lot of work so haven't had time to plan any trips it's more oh man I have an hour let me hit the lake

·
Registered
74 Posts
We will get out soon getting ready to retire has been a lot of work so haven't had time to plan any trips it's more oh man I have an hour let me hit the lake
Let me know man! Got a job now so my hours of fishing have been cut back big time. Weekend warrior at the most lol.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I liked the above post, not because your fishing less but because you are working more, someone has to take Spidey's place.

Darrell
Indeed as a retiree at 55 I need the rest of you to work and pay your taxes :)

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If you get bored this winter and want to come this way to try for some cold water Delayed Harvest trout let me know.

Darrell
Darrell definitely. I wanna do a lot more fishing trips around the state.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.