NC Angler Forums banner

watch out guys..

3K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  zooker 
#1 ·
the tackle monkey has an evil twin that is much much bigger ...i call him the BOAT monkey..

yep he made me buy another boat.. plus he twisted my arm lately.. as my yamaha blew up. the monkey made me have the carbs rebuilt,lower end seals replaced,and a new water pump empeller replaced..the turn of $400 all told..

zooker

#3 ·
Speaking of pictures and monkeys I think its about time I yield to the camera monkey. No more polaroids for me. If mine even has a focus it is internal and not working at all. Not only that the lighting has to be outdoors and just perfect. I know I'm not a photographer by a long shot but I don't do polaroid well. It's made my overpriced junk list. IN the mean time keep them pics rolling.:eek:

#7 ·
Here's a link, I'm sure if you search around you could find a good deal on one.

Kodak Easyshare C300

It's what I use...

The only thing I dont like about the camera is it uses batteries (2 AA's) up pretty fast. So instead of buying batteries all the time, I got the rechargable AA's and it's not a problem. It can take like 80 somethin pix on one set of batteries using the flash. It's a pretty good camera (digital) for the price.

#8 ·
Sorry Zooker, I wasn't trying to hijack your thread. I had just given up on posting some trout fly pics for Evoboy when I read your post. *$##% polaroid will not do a close up at all and the colors don't come thru worth 2 cents. But enough camera talk. :mad: Let's get back to the new boat. What's the new toy?

#9 ·
put in KODAK EASYSHARE C300 at ebay and you get what appear to be some good deals. Sorry about putting that in. What type of boat is it?

#12 ·
thought you guys have seen my resto project..
a 71 terry bass boat..this is just after the top cap paint job..i had to pull it out and get it off the car ramps so i can do the inside painting..

oh yeah and my pruty self -yeah right-

zooker

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.