NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I will be down in morehead fishing this coming sat - mon. If any one is on the water give a shout moniter chanel 68 boat call sighn is Reel Thang hope to see yall there and hope we all catch some fish have to limit when i go this year due to gas prices might have to bring my pond boat and trolling motor and just fish the river more offten this year . see yall on the water and love reading the post that yall put up glad to see i am not the only one feeling the pinch.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey dave will be looking for some cobia and bonitas if weather permits hope to sneek off shore and look for some mahi and kings depends on wind you know how that is.:eek:
If you are going down give a shout and i will let you know how we are doing hope to catch some blues for bait already have chum i ground last year manhaden and some frozen ones may be able to catch some fresh seen some last weekend .

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey Russell - I'm hoping to be down Sunday pm and Monday. Have family coming down for the weekend from OH and would love to get them out for some blue water fishing. Going to the Busch race in Charlotte Sat night so gonna be a busy weekend. So far the weather forecast is looking good! I checked out Wavecast this morning and forecast is for seas to be running around 2 feet Sunday & Monday. Of course, that could certainly change between now & then but I'm thinking positive thoughts :)

If I get down, I'll give you a holler on 68. I fish out of Portside Marina in Morehead, boat name is RxTaSea. Good luck to ya. Hope ya fill up the boxes!!

Tim
2006 Robalo R245
RxTaSea

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
I should be down there monitoring channel 68, call sign is JJ is you want to drop communicate. I'm fishing out of Crow's nest marina in Atlantic Beach. Good luck to EVERYONE fishing this weekend, should be a great weekend of fishing.

Reactions: Russell
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.