NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like this is a moment to be recorded. According to the ticker at the bottom of the homepage, crusher39 is the 3000th NCangler.com member. I'm pretty sure that entitles him to a lifetime supply of fishing tips, talk and fun on NCangler.com (as long as he stays on the moderators good side:D)!

Welcome crusher39! I and the 2999 members who came before salute you!!

How did you come to find us?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Re: Welcome to our 3000th member

Saaaaa-looot!!

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Re: Welcome to our 3000th member

Welcome aboard. Now if only we could get more of the 3000 to participate.:)

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Welcome 3000th fishin' friend !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thanks for stepping on CRUSE 39. There is a bunch of good guy,s here, with a vast amount of knowledge. I actually saw a jig that was an eraser.Yes these scientist go way beyond Bass pro.Have not been here long my self. I have not seen a TV show in 3 weeks. Crusher 3000 Has a nice ring to it.

·
Premium Member
8,127 Posts
I was working in Sao Paulo, Brazil this past week when Crusher39 became our 3,000th registered member. Sorry I missed the event but thanks to Jeffonc for the thread! Crusher39...contact me via Private Message (PM) and I'll send you a NCangler.com t-shirt to commemorate the event. ;) let me know if you prefer Small, Medium, Large, XLarge or 2XL and an address to ship it to.

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Wonder where Crusher is??

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Work? wuhzzat?? OH OH that other thing!!!! Not fishing but the bad thing..oh ok...I remember.....:eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.