NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we all knew he was headed down south for some "fishing"... but dave you did not mention you were seeing about buying a new boat...or was that all hush hush in front of the missus??

like a good captain he has the mate reeling in the rods.. while him and the boys are knock back a few rolling rocks...

zooker

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Ha ha, next time a biggun runs deep, just chase him on down! "Hold your breath, Levi, but keep reelin!!!"

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Get's phenomonal fuel mileage too! No more handing your money over to people who in turn use it to try and kill you. I never could figure out the long term advantages of that business plan for either side.;) Now if we could just inset a cockpit back aft with it's own hatch and hydraulic cover...:cool:....oh and some major outriggers....uh and a pair of downriggers with long booms...some bait tanks and of course a couple of large fish boxes...Uh just about overlooked the fish cleaning /baitrigging station. Throw in a refridgerator and 8 leather recliners and a mermaid door...Oh well that's a good start ....we can always re-engineer ....

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Looks like the ultimate fishing machine to me--you can tie the tackle monkey to a guided missile and get rid of him permanently. I can see Levi and little brother at the controls--DIVE! DIVE! DIVE!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Is it legal to torpedo Bluefin? ...LOL

And where's the drink holders?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.