NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've developed a new feature for our members. In your User CP Profile we've added two fields at the bottom of the page where you can choose the date of your spouse's birthday and your wedding anniversary. Once you enter a date for one or the other or both, you'll receive an email from '[email protected]' 7 days prior to the date you entered as a reminder that the birthday or anniversary is coming up.

If you'd like to add your dates to your record go to this link for your User CP Profile. Be sure to check your current email address on record too at this page. This information is hidden to the public and will not be show up on any page on the website. Enjoy! :D

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
7 days is good to me. My phone will let me know the day before. But then again...that's her birthday so I'd be up the creek without a paddle if I missed that also.:D

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Good stuff! I catch myself mixing up my "first" wedding anniv with my "second"...LOL! Luckily only "I" have caught it :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.