NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a great evening with a swim jig and a wacky senko. Biting so Google before storm I only took time for this pic. Dawson had one over 5 easy break him off, funny thing is he fell to the ground cause he knew he just lost his personal best and the fish jumped clear of the water with his jig in his mouth made it worse lol!! I also lost one near 7 or better.

·
Red X Angler
3,800 Posts
sounds like a great day!

·
Registered
871 Posts
There is a rule here where newbies have to post the exact location of honey holes when a report is made. We will excuse you this time and I will accept a private message with the location.

Just kidding. Sounds like a great day and a place you will be going back to often.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
There is a rule here where newbies have to post the exact location of honey holes when a report is made. We will excuse you this time and I will accept a private message with the location.

Just kidding. Sounds like a great day and a place you will be going back to often.
yes this is the well known rule especially if its a nice looking spot like that one. Nice catch the little guy will lead that big one soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.