NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Leatherman. I do have a small collection of knives from Nepal, Thailand, Haiti, Kenya, etc. that I've picked up on my travels. I have a spear from a Massai warrior in Kenya and a knife from a village headman in Thailand. Pretty cool to see people using these implements in their everyday lives.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Looks cool.

I just carry an el cheapo pocket knife my mom picked up for me for a gift. It has been sharp since I got it and I haven't had to sharpen it although I do all types of stuff with it. I also have an ax from our travels in Germany, it's a medieval style miniture axe...sharpened up reeeaaal nice like.

Of course I can't carry anything with me or in the car to school. It's a felony offense to carry any knife or gun onto school grounds.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks cool.

I just carry an el cheapo pocket knife my mom picked up for me for a gift. It has been sharp since I got it and I haven't had to sharpen it although I do all types of stuff with it. I also have an ax from our travels in Germany, it's a medieval style miniture axe...sharpened up reeeaaal nice like.

Of course I can't carry anything with me or in the car to school. It's a felony offense to carry any knife or gun onto school grounds.
Amazing huh. All of us carried pocket knives through school.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Yeah we did. One to many idiots did something stupid and ruined for everyone.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
i have several leatherman problem is every time i take one fishing i don't catch jack.. so i leave them home.. i carry a cheap folding knife which i abuse at work..and i carry a differant knife at play. i have a large collection of knives from all over most are sheath knives..

zooker

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.