NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all -
Hoping a moderator can chime in here. Last night, it looked like the site went down for awhile. This a.m., it's up again (thank goodness, I needed my fix!). However, I noticed that several of the threads that were out there, including one of mine, disappeared.

Did this happen to anyone else?

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
It was Murphy picking on me. I was testing a router bridge at home, and what site did I happen to first pick to make sure it was working? Yep, NCAngler. After I rechecked everything I tried a different site and it was fine.

·
Registered
595 Posts
When you think you are going to a familiar place, and find it is GONE :eek:

There was a "down for maintenance" message. Some posts in a thread I started (PB Fishing) in the saltwater forum went away?

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
ISIS is trying to break us..

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
NC angler - that is terrible! 2 hours of not being able to live vicariously through the fishing reports of others! I mean, we're talking cave man, barbaric, neanderthal, pre history kind of thing here. I thought the end had come!

Thanks for having such a great site that we miss it when it's down.

Now go tell those North Koreans to leave us alone.

·
Registered
940 Posts
better yet lets teach the North Koreans to fish.. then we won't have to worry.. about anything.. ever..

Don't believe me? look at us.. :p

Reactions: RouseD

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
I know that for the last month or so it has been very slow for me. Ads take forever to load before you can view post very frustrating.:(

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Loads very quickly for me. You might try resetting your browser cookies or clearing your cache if you haven't already. Could also be an issue with your Internet service provider. I'll pass this on to the folks at Second Media though regarding the ads loading.

I know that for the last month or so it has been very slow for me. Ads take forever to load before you can view post very frustrating.:(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.