Registered
1,993 Posts
Dave---Gig or Gag ??or is your Gig Gag??:D

Reactions: Dave B.

·
Registered
13 Posts
favorite fishing

a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Love to river fish for bass from a Kayak! It has been the most fun I've had fishing in a long time. The best part is the wife and I can do it together. She is a great angler too!:)

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I just love fishing. Since I live inland and that's what I do the most. Freshwater is my thing.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Can I vote for freshwater, flyfishing, canoeing, and saltwater? Freshwater mainly.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
it doesnt matter what kind of fishin it is, but saltwater happens to be my favorite.

·
Registered
103 Posts
REDS ALL THE WAY..the redder the better!! or any **** thing that will bite my currently lonely hooks...
can't wait for the bite to pick up...do I need to send a wanted ad or somthing

AD: Single stainless steal hook looking for a hookup. I like to dress sharp and I shine in the light, if you're looking for a hot date give me a bite. You can find me on-line anytime. No foul hooking on the fist date, I promise!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Any kind of fishing is enjoyable, but saltwater is my favorite. A peaceful day on the water is terrific. Catch a few fish and its better still!!!:)

·
Registered
493 Posts
Unlike some people, I never met a fish that I didn't like. I love the creeks, rivers, bays, and oceans. I love the feel of the bite, the play of the fish, the color and details of the catch, and the release to know that we'll meet again at another time and place. I am a water thrasher(Fly Fishing). But the most important and most rewarding type of fishing is to be a fisher of men. My thoughts...;)

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Never know. Might come out with a cat. :D

1 - 20 of 69 Posts