NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished cherokee last weekend and kept a limit for a friend of mine. after i gutted my 10 trout i put the guts in a zip lock bag and then put that bag in a trash bag . it being saturday, i figured that it wouldn't hurt anything to put in the trash can because they pick up the trash on monday in black mtn. to make a long story short, monday morning i go to get into my truck to go to work and see something move, thinking my neighbors dogs are in my trash i turn to yell and see a decent size bear with his head in my trash can. now i live in the mtns. but i also live in a large residential area. almost in a downtown setting. it wasn't a large bear , but big enough to get my attention. so i go back into the house to get my digital camera, thats when he decides that he has found what he is looking for and takes off with the white trash bag in his mouth. now i've hunted bears for half my life and thats the only one i've ever seen that didn't care that I even existed thats kind of scary.:eek:

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
redfishtom--- It appears that I may need to ship you a big flock of seagulls up there in them hills. Just throw your fish scraps in the yard and the gulls won't leave a crum for cats or bears. Down side is that they may take revenge out on you if you don't catch any fish.:D

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fojoloy after seeing what seagulls can do ( they drove me crazy the last time i fished the outerbanks) to cars and anything you lay down for more than a second, i'll take my chances with a bear!:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.