NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Flounder of course.

I take care of a boat for a man that is kept in the water. Every week I have to go run the engine for 30 - 45 minutes and clean it up a bit. Some times while running the motor I cruise around the area. This week I decided if I cruise around, I might as well fish...... The result during my 30 minute lunch cruise was that I caught these 2 nice flatties - one at 16" and the other 19".

·
Registered
493 Posts
A little far for me to drive. Oops, I missed that lunch, but I would love to be there Mike as I am sure you know. Miss the opportunity to just pick up and go, but I am very blessed to be working and meeting new folks. Went to Stone Mountain Park on Fri/Sat/Sun for a last ditch effort before starting my new job. I found out something that I didn't know. The Rangers feed the Trout fish nuggets. No wonder I couldn't get one to take my fly offerings. Had I known that before I paid my permit fee I would not have tied it. The scenery was beautiful and the wildlife was out everywhere. Deer by the hundreds, Turkey walking through the woods and campsites. Amazing! I loved the cool water wet wading and seeing the Butterflies. We should go camping sometime. Get a bunch from here together and just walk a few creeks. Nice Flounder! I bet they were delicious...

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Ha ha ha ha... there ya go Al.. Yeah Mikey has the gig/life for sure!!! Never knew he part-timed as a swabby though.. Might have another job for him myself! ;) :):p

I can check with Wayne's boss on the 60 Smasher for you though Al,, though I've been tryin to weasle that action myself...;) I think her name is the Sea Striker out of Manteo.. but I think the preresiquite is Hooter's girl outfit or somethin similar to wear while "washing and waxing".. :D:eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.