NC Angler Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So with today and tomorrow's forecast how's this going to effect fishing this weekend? Cold front going to push the fish further in the creeks and into these deeper holes?

·
Registered
210 Posts
I was wondering the same thing Nick. My son and I are putting the boat in the water Saturday morning and we are hoping for the best, it will be very interesting to see everyones posts back here starting Saturday night through the rest of the weekend. Does anyone (seriously) think we are wasting our time on going out Saturday?

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
One or two days of cold weather might slow them down and have a few stuns, but the fish will still be there and need to eat at some point.

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
They gonna be HUNGRY when the temps get better when the warm rain comes next week!

·
Registered
11 Posts
yes I do agree with you , all of you people should move to Alaska where the trout are fair size an it don't get
"" cold""' you can catch trout in excess of 30 inches it is not uncommon to get them over 25 inches all the time ,
my 2 cts SID

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
that closure should become a regular thing, It helped make this spring/summer awesome!

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.