NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, currently interested in fishing the beaches of KDH, Nagshead, Kitty Hawk... for sheer outdoor enjoyment. Oh yea, and to bring home some really good table fare. If any one cares to share there proven techniques I welcome them; And thank you.:)

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
January/Feburary= clean, lube and reline all reels. Check and repair rod guides. Install new goodies Santa brought for the boat/truck/rods/etc.(Purchase and install all the ones he didn't!) Watch all the fishing DVDs. Clean and reorganize the tackle boxes. Run the boatmotor even though you winterized it (just to be safe) and check the batteries.Rotate the frozen fish in the freezer if you have any left so the new stuff has room to be on the bottom. Do as many home projects as possible so when WIFEY looks at you funny for taking the whole first week or 2 of March off to hit the water you can "remind her" of how hard you've been working. And all of this is just for fishing, if you hunt too,... well theres just not enough time!! oh AND NASCAR start in Feb too, so you have to have time for that! AND I start Dragracing again this season in March after a 5 yr hiatus so I need a clone!!

Reactions: repsr
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.