NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Nothing on Lake Norman, I can tell you that. Been fishing the last three days, from sunup to sundown, break for dinner, back out at 11pm to 2 am, back out a 7 am, from 10 am Friday morning until about 7 pm tonight. We caught more sitting at the dock than anywhere else on the lake, and nothing other than a couple of fat little catfish were even worth thinking about keeping. It was one of the most depressing weekends of fishing I've had in a long time.

We tried for crappy, we tried for any kind of bass that would hit, we tried floating with worms over the trench, we tried low spots, high spots, end islands, brush, we trolled with everything in the tackle box just to come up empty. It was pathetic. I sat down with my daughter this evening at the dock from about 6 to 8 and pulled in 10 or 12 sunfish, perch and two of the smallest stripers I've ever seen. I think they might have been 4 to 6 inches long at the most.

Ah well, I did catch a nasty sun burn!!!! hahaha still, bad day of fishing...finish the statement for me...lol

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
We used to shoot fish in the rain barrel when I was a kid.............Welcome!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.