NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In keeping up with the fun of How young are you? How do you Roll? I figured why not ask where have you fished? Such as other States, Countries and things along that Line. I have fished NC, SC, FL, AR, NM, OR, Wa ST, ND, SD, TX, and Cal. I have also been to Canada, Alaska and Germany. My goal before I Die is to fish on every continent that there is. My wife doesn't like that Idea. I tried to tell her that after I retire from uncle Sam that would mean a different Places every year or so for her to go shopping while I fish. She hasn't bought off on it yet. Well have fun I hope to hear from you all.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I guess you can blame the other threads on me. Just passing time and maybe having fun. My travels are, well, non existant. I have fished for trout in TN. Lake Russell, GA for crappie. All over NC, coast to mtns. Edge of VA, for trout. SC, at a friends pond and around Myrtle Beach. I soon will be going to Wyoming with a friend who has a place there. REALLY looking foward to that. As I've mentioned before, it's hard to get me out of these hills. I've been to or thru most all of the southeastern states from here to FL, just haven't had the opportunity to fish.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Florida - Venice, Clearwater, 10,000 Isl's, Charlotte Harbor, Lake Okeechobee, Lake Istokpoga, Oscar Sheer, Myakka River, Ft Meyers, Apalachicola, Destin, Ft Walton Bch, Biscane Bay, Tampa Bay, Sarasota Bay, Casey Key/Blackburn Point, Lemon Bay, Cocoa Beach -- mostly saltwater and brackish water fishin.

North Carolina - Harris, Jordan, Lake James, Wrightsville, Morehead, White Lake, Chimney Rock, Waldo's Beach, Topsail, Cape Lookout, Lake Rim (aint no fish there!)

Massachussetts - Lake Monoponessette, Plymouth, Buzzards Bay and the canal by the Maritime School, Woods Hole

Alabama - Orange Beach, Dauphin Island and a couple lakes in and around Troy

Nevada - Lake Mead (didnt catch squat there - 3 different years fishin there)

Kentucky - Wax Creek, Cub Run, Bowling Green, Munfordville

Virginia - Lake Anna

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.