NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you and a buddy ever planned to go fishing one day and then come across the realization that you have no idea where to go? Yeah, you guessed right, I struggle with that very problem myself. Swampin' and I got together this morning for some casual gar fishing and began discussing a monday trip to the beach, which turned to a monday trip to the Roanoke river, which turned to a camping trip to Jordan. Long story short, we were in a pickle. Not to be bogged down with such matters, I downloaded a handy app for my iphone named roundom, essentially an app designed to choose randomly like a prize wheel. Through a series of spins, we narrowed down to region of the state (East, Central, West), region of that section (South, Central, North), then finally Surf, Sound, or Creek since we ended up in the Eastern, central part of the state. Thanks to our new digital friend, Cody and I will be headed to fish the sound at topsail on Monday! And for those of you who still suffer from chronic fishing indecision disease (CFID), there is hope for a brighter future.

·
Red X Angler
3,788 Posts
Jeepers... when I need that app that would indicate that I have enough available time to fish that I need to wrestle with a decision about where, and that would mean I'm already dead and I've gone to Heaven. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.