NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Unfortunately I rarely get to go fishing anymore. Mostly I go to Jordan lake and troll for stripers every few weekends. I don't have a car on campus so its difficult to go places and school is no longer "easy" in the sense that I can't get away without committing at least as many hours to studying each week as a full-time job. However, I have been saving money from work throughout the year so expect some truly incredible road trips (I have ideas about the gulf coast of florida potentially) this coming summer once I get back home to Cary and have a car. Ill definitely leave NCAngler open on my phone browser and try to stop by more frequently even if I'm not able to get out on the water as often. Even as soon as the shad start running up the Neuse I'll be making trips with an older friend who has a car on campus (I'm not sure if he's on here but he's a friend I met through 'Frogfish' (santosh))

Enough about me. How is everyone else doing?

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
LOL @ James,

Aki good too see your focus is where it needs to be, Work hard now and play hard later!!

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Stay away from the PETA girls. I'll admit they will bend your knees but it's short lived and you will pay a heavy price a long, long time. If you need a part time job flex hours let me know, I might know of one starting zero dark thirty, I got permission to a couple of lakes that even google earth never heard of recently (Read Mack is freaking bad) here abouts so college life is not too hard----course you need to bring lunch for the crew ( Read Jersey Mike's)and will have to be Silent Sam when down by the dam Laffin' The most important thing is you chose the only real college of higher education in the state and that shows you have good judgement as I'm their best fisher alumni bar none until you matriculated, Maybe...............:cool:

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
There are days I wish I had graduated from State. When finding a parking spot is tough I could have just put my State diploma on the dash of my car and legally used a handicap spot.:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.