NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As football season approaches, I am curious to see who everyone roots for? Professional? College? Doesn't matter.

I am set to grad from N.C. State this fall so of course "go wolfpack" but professionally I would like to see the Panthers actually win a championship.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
I've bled Wolfpack Red since 1975 when my dad joined the faculty. Never knew any different.
Lefty
Class of '92

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I'll probably be the only one to admit this... I really don't get into most sports. I like Hockey and watch it sometimes "Go 'Canes.. And I catch a Nascar race here and there on TV ( I havent been a hardcore fan since the 80's when rules and teams ruined the sport ).. but I'd rather be fishing or turning wrenches or building something...

·
Registered
840 Posts
I'm with Lefty here...been bleeding Wufpack red all my life. My father was an NC State fan, my wife and her father both graduated from NC State, heck my wife has already bought our son's first NC State onesie t-shirt and he a'int even been born yet! I'm really looking forward to what O'brien can bring to the field this year!!

Also pull for my Carolina Panthers. Hopefully they can pull something together this year and keep Dan Morgan in the game for more than 3 quarters. I'm just hoping for a playoff berth this year.

I'm also a HUGE, foam at the mouth rabid hockey fan. Can't wait for Hockey season to roll around. Born and raised in the south, but I became addicted to the game in 1990 and have been a Caniac since day 1 in 1997.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Like that red PFD, Forrest!! Looks good on ya!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I can't wait for the state vs. unc football game. With the new coaches it feels like a whole new rivalry. I hope both do well this season.....so when we win there shouldn't be too much complaining.

·
Registered
840 Posts
I can't wait for the state vs. unc football game. With the new coaches it feels like a whole new rivalry. I hope both do well this season.....so when we win there shouldn't be too much complaining.
Oh there will always be plenty of complaining from the blue team.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
oh thats funny right there..

however when it comes to collage football i am bias i was a syracuse orangeman 92-94

i like the sec's style of playing alot prefurably bama... not a huge north state fan of foot ball..

pro's are just not as fun to watch..

zooker

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
I knew you'd show up sooner or later, Mike...

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.