NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Red X Angler
8,988 Posts
If you put HIM first and give him praise for all of the good things you have in your life he will be there for you in your time of need. He's done so for me time and time again, though not necessarily the way you would do it. He truly works in mysterious ways. But you must have faith with all of your heart. This verse says it best:

For without faith it is impossible to please him; for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. Hebrews 11:6

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Well let me put it like this.If you are sitting there in church,An your toes do"nt get stelped on!!You are in trouble. No matter how hard we try. We can not walk the stright and narrow.For there has only been one that did.JESUS !!! he did it then gave his life for you and I. your neighbor ,is every body ,black white tan ,that walks gods green earth!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Also church is not saying that one has to be in an actual building .." A Church " to serve God or give him praise & glory.
Church can be as simple as where there are several in gathering in the name of the Lord to give hime praise & glory for everything & to pray to him with love & have faith. I will be the first to tell you that everything is possible through Christ who strengthens me as the bible says but also tell you that I would be nothing without God in my life. I am so thankful to God for all he has blessed me with even through the times when I probably didn't deserve it, that's how great the Fathers love is...!!! I thank him every day & ask for forgiveness of my sins. Grandpa, you are so right..it's hard to wak the straight path every day without sinning & doing everything right. That's why God is so awesome... he forgives when we ask him & oray to him with a loving heart & keep our faith in him. John Yvars... you are very right too, he will be there & do it his way & when he is ready to do it, cause he knows when you truly need help the most.

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
He forgives even when we don't ask...when Jesus died, the Father said it is finished...all was accomplished through the death and the ressurection. He forgave just as we forgive our kids when they do boneheaded things. He made us right and we are forgiven/

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
The favorite day of the week is Sunday when I get the blessing of being surrounded by brothers and sisters in Christ. Life is good and most abundant....as was promised. All that other stuff of the world is just noise and static that I tune out. Praise God!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.