NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, I'm just getting acquainted with the site and wanted to introduce myself. I live in near Boone and on Lake Norman west of marker 3. My wife and I fish constantly year round, fresh or salt it doesn't matter to us. I've been at it since I was in diapers...about 40 years. I really like the surf and salt which is hard on me living in the western parts. We started shopping for a 21' CC boat two years ago when we decided that I was not going to succumb to cancer. Now that I am well again our search for her continues. Interest in Triumph and fishing brought me to this site. Perhaps we will find her soon...Lord willing. He certainly is able! Cant wait to visit Merritt Marine. I want to go to Mackfest too. Don't forget to support the American Cancer Society this summer. Thanks for your support. What a blessing it is to be sharing fishing info with you fine people!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi neighbor.
Hope all continues to be well with you and yours. I haven't been on the site for a while. Spent the past couple weeks getting situated after being involved in an auto accident (other person's fault). I'm fine...ain't God good? AMEN! Just wanted to tell you I really got a kick outta you "quote" line (the lice) :D ! We'll meet one day, and I look forward to it.
God bless,
Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.