NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm finishing up a contract so I will be headed home tomorrow and will be home for a few weeks. I'm considering heading to Buggs Island/Kerr Lake next week to do some night fishing from my kayak but, I'm not sure which night. Who's up for it? It would be a blast to get together for a night of hook wetting and lip jerking.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I would be interested in going on the trip. I have had a trip up there on my mind for months now. My grandfather used to striper fish there alot years ago and I would love to be a part of this trip.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I wouldn't mind breaking in my new fishing kayak up there with ya. I'm pretty much only available on the weekends. 4th of July weekend would be great! I've never been there before and would love to check it out with some experienced anglers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looks like I'll be in South Nutbush instead of Hibernia which is even better. We can make plans when it gets closer. I wouldn't call myself an "experienced" kayak fisherman because I've only had mine for about 3 months,but I've hit the water HARD.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Next weekend would be great and especially late in the evening and into the night when the holiday boaters have called it an evening. I was up there looking at real estate and the lake structure in the Clarksville area was looking very inviting

·
Registered
7 Posts
I won't be able to do Saturday because of company coming to the campsite. We will be on the water in a bigger boat watching fireworks. May want to consider that boat traffic on Saturday night.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
44 Posts
I should be able to make that date. It will be my first time on the water after dark so i will need to make preparations to the yak accordingly. Any suggestions on must have's?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm in the same situation. I just found out yesterday that I'm starting a new job this week and I'll be working Saturday. Sorry fellas. I was looking forward to this for sure!!

·
Registered
940 Posts
I might be in for that evening (get off work around 2). depends on a few things. I dont know the lake that well myself but usually head to the NC/virginia border closer to me in raleigh. will let you know

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.