NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Jordan Saturday am to catch some shad to freeze for cut bait later this spring and they had a tourney going on--were any of ya'll up there in that and did anyone catch anything? Me and my boy fished 'till 10:00am and didn't catch anything. Had two hit, but didn't hook up. Didn't see anyone else catching anything either.
Mike

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
I was up there with my boy and his friend... got there after 10 a.m. and left around 4 pm.

Holler'd to Hotspot on the radio, they were fishing a tourny, so I'd have to say is was a striper tourny of some sort as that was most of the chatter on 68.

Didnt catch a thing, but enjoyed the day.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I thought I saw you Dave. I hollered at you several times on channel 68.

It was the Jordan Lake Striper Club's fish tourney of 2007. We had 49 anglers in 22 boats. Only 1, that's right, 1 fish was caught. That guy had a nice payday!!

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Wow! one fish... goes to show ya,, anyones game!

Hey man, sorry if I'd missed you. the boys got to messin with stuff on my boat.
We ran up into the river to fish kinda near the dam area for a little bit before we packed it in for the day, then ran back out.

I ran over by Ebenezer to see if you were around, but looked like everyone cleared out (was after 4 pm.)

I didnt want to bother ya since you guys were tourny fishin.. maybe get up with ya next time if you have some time... stop over an say hey.

Where was I at when ya seen us?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.