NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why, things I would like to know.First of all I am a outdoors man.But I watch these crazy Tv shows,Finding bigfoot outhers like it.Somebody throw them a rope ,they sinking fast. As said I am a out doorsmen .I kow all wild animals they hunt night and day to survie. To hunt your game ,u have to know your game what to do where to go. Well thing most do not do.Drive cars trucks thing that make noise.All ways use cover sent,stay off of game trails stay to the side of them. FINDIND BIG FOOT.SHOW.Why do they only go out after dark,They will never get proof that way.Never will get a good pic of one.The people they enterviwe most of them anyway see it in day light hours. Heres what I would . Frist is get all info on it I could.Never drive in, cover my sent.I would go in on hores back and pack mule.They cover your sent as well making it easer to walk up closer on animals.I would not go for one week a wast of time. It would be a mounth or more in woods. People not to listen to, the ones on finding big foot.To hear them tell it they know everything about it.They just are unable to find. I hunt I shoot my game,I can even take pics of them if I want to. So I am going to spend some time on this ,To prove ore disprove. But if it out there why can"t people find it. If you have any info put it up or send me email [email protected] Or tell me why you do not belive.

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
I wish those shows would go away. Waste of time to watch. Those fools don't believe in anything besides the money they're stacking away from people watching that rubbish. If the money ran out they'd be on to the next mythical money maker.
Matt Moneymaker, the leader of the "Finding Bigfoot" team. That's his real name, lol!
Seriously, I watched that the other night, and they were doing "bigfoot howls" in a wooded area of Pennsylvania. Funniest thing I've seen in some time! Bunch of looneys screaming at the top of their lungs. And of course, "something" responded. They're always just that close..lol

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WAIT A MINNET GENTILLMEN Never said I would find him or it. I told how I would go about looking for one.First of all I"m a out doors man like all of you,2nd I would never go looking for one after dark.Because if it is real ,I"m in his liveing room,IN THE DARK.I"m in the dark woods not seeing good aaa holding a light-- easy pray aaaalooking like dinner time. Been own web most of pics not real .I"m looking for facts on this. Mat moneymaker needs to get off tv.these shows are about lots of money.I don"t care about the money,The truth is what I"m looking for, Some pruff some where,6'000 people I don"t belive is lieing,A long with a past prezz.He was a big time out doorsmen.Even Danieal Boon shoot and killed one,Did any one know that its in his notes he lift behind. So the truth is out there that I am searching for.I agree these shows abut it need to be took off theair,But they are a good lugh .

G

·
You got to realize, most of these "reality shows" have very little "reality" in them. They are entertainment designed to get RATINGS on prime time TV, and to do that there has to be some fake awesomeness to it.

For instance my dad lives in Vegas and I've visited him and been to the "Gold and Silver Pawn Shop". Rick and Chum and the "old man" aren't' ever there unless they are filming a show, and when they do the store is closed for filming. All those people who come in with junk to sell are actors. That's how Rick can recite all the facts and knowledge about the stuff he buys. He knows before hand what the actors are bringing in to pawn and he's already done his research on the Internet. So he can tell you all about the painting or the gun or the antique, who made it and when and where, because he's googled it and memorized all the facts about the item.

I remember an episode of that pawn show in Chicago with Les and his son and his daughter, I forget the name of the show, but I remember the episode where the lady came in with an old junky TV or something and then threw a fit and got in a fight because he wouldn't load her any money on it. Then the security guards jumped in a wrestled her to the ground. During the "scuffle" her shirt came up and you could clearly see the battery pack on the belt in the small of her back and the wires to the microphone running up her blouse. Tell me, when was the last time you went into a store wearing a microphone? LOL Only if you are an actor or an undercover cop.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
getting back to sasquatch facts.NATIVE AMERICANS named these creatures.sasquatch means big creature.Untill 1957 a reporter was wrighting about larg foot prints left by this animal and called it big foot and the name stuck.There are a couple of states here in the U S that has put this animal on the endangered species list. For the last 400 hendred years there has been reports on it. The native americans has allways known about it ,they say it is still hear. What hurts the resurech is all the fauls and fake stuff people put out.( foot prints heair ) (But not all is fake.) It is said there are some real hair samples now and real pics. But the fake stuff out weighs the real. For off and on for 2 days. I have sit here looking for facts.Most of the stuff is fake.So I have had to dig through all the fake (trash) to get to the real facts. These showes on t v hurt worse than they help. They only go out at night,that way they can never prove anything,unable to get pics poor vison. When in fact the real pics show it in daylight. All animales feed day and night even the apes. all the things I have put on hear is true facts

·
Banned
2,564 Posts
I was accosted by a squatch back in the late 90s. It shoved me to the ground with it's large forearm and stole my bratwursts and marble rye and some of my higher dollar fishing lures I had with me at the time. I took several pictures of the incident but can't find them anymore.
You sure it wasn't IslandMan?

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I agree Rooster tail24. Too munch stuff thats not true. In fact there has not been no true reports in past 10 years.A lot of the true reports was done by law enforcement and fish and game wild life. To many people trying to get on tv .But the fake stuff is a 1000 to 1 on real stuff. The fake stuff is all over the web.Got one guy saying he killed one .Showed pic not real,Has yet to prove it is real. So all these sighting frome tv finding big foot not true. most of them are not. But I will leave you with this today the real saaquatch is very shie stays way frome humans . Dr. Jane Goodall her words are I"m sure they exist!!

G

·
I can't say either way. Mighty odd to me though, that nobody seems to be able to produce one, or at least the remains of one.
I hunt and fish alot. I always see a deer skull or a turtle carcass or beaver skull or some bones in the woods I don't know what it is.

Surely if all the creatures were out there all over the U.S. like the map shows, somebody somewhere would be able to show up with something that could be proven to be some piece of carcass or bone or skull or SOMETHING from a "big foot". So far everyone who has come froward with some sort of evidence, it has been proven thru DNA testing that it was a bear or elk or chimp or something else. Don't you find it strange we can find fossils from a million years ago all over the western U.S. yet no big foot fossil or bone or piece of hair?

Some have claimed the big foots drag off their dead and bury them before we ever find the carcass. OK. Then we should have a burial ground somewhere. Every now and again here in NC we unearth some unknown bones and investigations reveals it was some civil war soldier. I recall several years ago when they were building 795 from Goldsboro they unearthed some bones and discovered the area by Nahunta Swamp was a Confederate camp that was there by the water source.

I just find it hard to believe that humans have literally occupied every foot of land in the U.S. and cleared a lot of it, deforested a lot of it, built on a lot of it practically destroyed all natural habitat of just about every species, yet these creatures have supposedly alluded us all for thousands of years.

Same way with UFO's and little green men. So far, nobody has been able to show me one.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
There is a Squatch that runs the Haw river where I grew up.....His name is Chris-Chris.....all the old timers told us about Chris Chris. he runs the river area around Goat Island. The Sissipihaw Indians new about him. I have heard Chris Chris Howl ...

http://www.thetimesnews.com/news/to...-haw-river-s-past-present-and-future-1.423289
scroll half way down to read about "chris chris" , where i grew up I could look out my bedroom window(in the winter) and see the upper tip of Goat Island.

Chris-Chris even has a facebook page https://www.facebook.com/cumparkchrischris

also Munchinland is just up from where I grew up...
http://www.strangecarolinas.com/2015/04/munchkinland-burlington-nc.html

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I understand what everyone is saying .I agree,But there are real hair samples of it.They have been tested and do not mach anything out there.Gorillas,monkeys apes.Does not match up to any human or wild animal.This is a hole new animale. There are allso real pictures of it.And a behind load of fake ones.Like the map every one is looking at looks like one frome BFRO the same ones thats doing finding big foot.There have been sighting that was dismissed. But finding one ,not that easy.They live in deep forst they are very shy.Finding one in someones back yard or walking down the road will not happen.Would a mountain Gorilla do any of that ? no . There are real tracks but not found on any tv show.With pics and hair samples .Nobody will still not belive.But with all the fake info out there who is going to.Eyes that glow red at night so they can see said by Mat moneymaker finding big foot.I would not trust map. Enorder to prove it some body some where is going to have kill one 'Bring body in. I don"t know if there real or not .When I started this I was in the middle on this.Now looking finding real facts ,that are hard to find.I say there might be one out there.There has not been as many sightings as map says.There has not been a real sighting in ten years.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.