NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a large collection of the Wildlife in North Carolina magazine that goes as far back as '83. It's taking up quite a bit of space and needs to go however, I'd hate to just dump them in the recycle bin. Ideally I would like to donate them. I reached out to both the Museum of Natural History as well as the local library and neither seem interested. Does anyone have a suggestion as to where else I could try to donate them?

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
I'd be shocked if there isn't somebody out there that wants them. Worst case, maybe consider sticking up a Craiglist or Ebay posting to sell off the lot?

·
Registered
525 Posts
Donate to a Boy Scout troop or a Girls and Boys Club?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I've got a large collection of the Wildlife in North Carolina magazine that goes as far back as '83. It's taking up quite a bit of space and needs to go however, I'd hate to just dump them in the recycle bin. Ideally I would like to donate them. I reached out to both the Museum of Natural History as well as the local library and neither seem interested. Does anyone have a suggestion as to where else I could try to donate them?
I had almost every issue from the early '70s and some older. "She who must be obeyed" ordered removal. I donated them to the public library in McDowell County. I don't think they stocked them as library books but allowed children to take home, cut out pictures and or maybe put in the annual book sales(or free) like my local library has.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts