NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gonna be in the Wilmington/Wrighstville area Memorial weekend. Anybody want to try to meet up and try to find some fish?
Lefty

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is getting interestinger and interestinger. My daugher of all people expressed an interest in walking on the beach. She's a redhead, so she doesn't tan, she burns... She's 16, so she's too cool for playing in the waves, and WAY too cool for hanging out with dad....

Who knows, maybe some fishing from the shore is what's in order....

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey gang
I never made it to the beach, as it turned out. Too busy spending time with my family. Guess the fish will have to wait. :)

Had a good time, tho. Took 'em to see the battleship. Typically, my son (7) was interested in the guns and engines, but surprisingly, my daughter (16) kinda took interest in some of the diary entries they had tacked to the walls. Glad to see she found something to be interested in. (I'm impressed that they could feed 2,000 men in a single hour. There are times when I can't feed FOUR in that time!)

L8r
Lefty

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.