NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday was suposed to be the day I thought . But was I ever wrong. F150 and I got to Belews and thought it was going to another great time on the water the first stop we made I hooked up a 3lber bass on a cb.Then went to the ditch and the wind just would not lay down for us. F150 got some bass there and I broke off a really nice one .He got rapped up in the chaines on me .That just ruined it for me then I couldnt get it back togeather after that .A nother buddy of mine was there in his boat and he was working the bass on the c rig.We planned on fishing into the dark but the wind was on us so bad that we cut it short.Then I came home and looked at the solar tables and seen how bad it predicted the bite would be.The good news is that the tables say that this friday is going to be one of the highest on the scale for this month.We didnt get any crappie on this trip too much wind .We didnt get skunked but it wasnt the normal day at Belews for me the wind was a gail and in the wrong diriction. Well thats all I have to post on Belews this past Friday. We will have more to say this comming friday. Good luck to all you fish out there. I LOST ANOTHER BIGGUN.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.