NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made one trip this week, dropped my Jet Ski at Lynhaven Inlet and trolled of of Cape Henry for a couple of hours. Lots of bait and diving Gannets and a couple of Humpback whales. By the time I got back to the ramp it was blowing thirty and snowing. Here are some pictures I took while out on the water.

A couple Navy "Special Boats"

Saw my first French submarine.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
DDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEE - Those are amazing pics!! I love it when I wake up in the a.m. and see one of your posts. Sitting here w/ my wife over coffee and showing her some of your stuff and she's as amazed as I am. You really need to get a blog going if you don't already have one. VA and NC tourism folks ought to be paying you handsomely for these!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Can you imagine the conversation in that French conning tower about the American nut (with the greatest admiration Brian) on a jet ski in the middle of winter in the middle of the lower bay!!

See any striper below the gannets?

the sand flea

DDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEE - Those are amazing pics!! I love it when I wake up in the a.m. and see one of your posts. Sitting here w/ my wife over coffee and showing her some of your stuff and she's as amazed as I am. You really need to get a blog going if you don't already have one. VA and NC tourism folks ought to be paying you handsomely for these!

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Can you imagine the conversation in that French conning tower about the American nut (with the greatest admiration Brian) on a jet ski in the middle of winter in the middle of the lower bay!!

See any striper below the gannets?

the sand flea
Having lived in France, the French are very adventuresome people, they were probably wondering why more prople are not doing it. They are likely thinking the guys with 3 or 4 outboards on their boats are the nuts.

Reactions: RouseD
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.