NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope you guys and gals headed off to work this morning has a great day! :) I am about to catch some shrimp and mullet, and pound the flounder this morning.:D Any decrease in the population, and decrease in anyone's catch, I am prepared to take full responsibility for.:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
I hope you guys and gals headed off to work this morning has a great day! :) I am about to catch some shrimp and mullet, and pound the flounder this morning.:D Any decrease in the population, and decrease in anyone's catch, I am prepared to take full responsibility for.:D:D:D:D:D:D
Go for it!! And have at'em--Looks like a perfect day for it.:)

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Tear'um up BreadMan! I hope that you have tightlines and loads of fun!

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We rode over to Seaview this afternoon to finish off my live shrimp. One Black drum around five pounds and a couple of average sheephead. Caught some more flounder, but they were small. My son hooked a couple of black drum we didn't land. They were a little more than his little Zebco could handle.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
MAN!! what a way to spend the day! Good deal!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.