NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
  1. A marriage license should be like a fishing license - it should expire every year and if you go out of state you can get a 3 day license.
  2. Girls and fish have alot in common, they are both fun to catch and if you decide to keep one, you know it's going to cost you plenty!
  3. If you bring one home no matter how well you treat them they start going bad.
  4. Fresh ones are always better so practice catch and release. :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Well, thats pretty good (lol). However maybe ladies look at it from a different perspective, such as that its only the inexperienced young ones that fall for all that fake bait while the wise ones know better! Or maybe it could be a " catch of the lifetime"! And look at how hard men work to get that catch! (lol) Give you a story to talk about forever! I could go on and on but I'm going fishing! I do have to say that staement was pretty good(lol). Everyone have a good day!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My wife and I got in a big fight over this post.... but it ended up ok. She came crawling back to me on her hands and knees.... She said come out from under that bed and fight like a man! :(

She also said that a fisher-man was a jerk on one end of a line, waiting for a jerk on the other end!:eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.