1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bold Letters on my NCangler ID: $25
Long Sleeved NCangler Tshirt: $20+shipping: ~$20
Access to the top-secret Captains Club forum: Pricele$$

When wit, looks and fish-catching ability aren't enough, you can always trust your visa card. Don't surf the web without it! (Coach K's AmEx commercial has nothing on me)

Now, somebody get down there and hook a striper on the end of my line - I'm a Captain's Club member, for crying out loud...

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Welcome --jeff-- I get more than 25 dollars worth a year out it for the entertainment part alone.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
I just about had to spend $25 replacing a keyboard. (Reference largemouth theory #2. Thankfully the laptop's out of the direct line of fire.) Welcome to the ranks of the well-dressed. :)

·
Premium Member
7,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anybody hear that? That was the sound of Captains Club list updating again. It seems like just yesterday I was living large as top dog in the newest Captains list (it was actually friday, when Topper bumped me).

Welcome to our new captain backlash - enjoy your reign at the top of the list!

jeffonc - #3 and dropping like a rock.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Welcome to our new captain backlash - enjoy your reign at the top of the list!

jeffonc - #3 and dropping like a rock.
The regular members need to be aware that the private forum has some great technical information available and more to come on outboard motor maintenance and repair. Just last week I printed out procedure for changing water pump and did the work myself, that alone was worth more than the 25 dollar annual fee.

Randy may need to subtitle some of the threads there though, one for normal people, and one that requires chest waders before entering.

Reactions: NCangler
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.