NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry I'm late guys -- was camping with my son's Rangers outfit...

HHOOOOOWWWWWLLLLLL!!!!!

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wasn't trying to rub it in....
well, not as much as I was trying to "rejoice with those who rejoice"...

·
Registered
840 Posts
I wasn't going to rub it in on the UNC fans this time. I was going to behave myself.:D

Then by all means, let me do it...

BOOOOOYYYYYYYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOLFPACK NATION TOOK IT TO THEM HEELZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOoooooooo!!!!!

I've waited a VERY long time for this:D

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And it sure looks like we'll be shaping up for some tough fights.

Woe be to anyone who dares to enter Tobacco Row!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Sorry Coach, I didn't mean that in a broad way. I meant strictly in the sense of college in-state ACC rivalries. :) No offense but on tobacco row, Basketball is what counts. ;)
All of the Carolina fans are starting to sound like Duke fans!

"Wait till basketball season"

Carolina and Duke better not sleep on the Wolfpack this year or we'll sneak a win or two from them like last year.

:D

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
All of the Carolina fans are starting to sound like Duke fans!

"Wait till basketball season"

Carolina and Duke better not sleep on the Wolfpack this year or we'll sneak a win or two from them like last year.

:D
In the years while I was there and all of them since, only in 2 of them did Carolina field a football team that approached upper tier. So there is no "starting to sound" - we have always sounded that way...:D:D Maybe some day.......

I fully expect State to be a force to be reckoned with in basketball this year - no doubt! It's going to be a very competitive season, I think.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
never got into basketball....... I like football ok and I really like hockey.GO Canes!!..... and if ECU aint playing... GO PACK!!!!

·
Registered
715 Posts
If Carolina doesn't play better than they did this week against Davidson, they will not be number 1 for long.

Roys teams just don't play smart basketball.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I think all teams usually play hard. They just don't play smart ball and are careless with the ball and take foolish shots at critical times in the games of recent viewing.

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Remember, Davidson is nothing to scoff at. Won their conference last year, made the big dance for three or four years, and almost knocked Maryland off in the Big Dance last year. They are very impressive. NCSU beat up on William and Mary last night, and W+M looked good too. W+M almost beat Georgetown a few days ago, and Georgetown is in the top 10. NCSU didn't have any problems though.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.