NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a little time Tuesday morning to start pre fishing Lake Wylie for a couple tourneys coming up.

It started out chilly but the fishing warned us up a bit! Was able to put some nice little chunks in the boat and had a great day in the water with Kelli.

We could only stay for about 3 hours but it was enough to start getting an idea of where they were holding.

The water was slightly stained to stained, depending on what part of the lake we were in.
The temp was 54 to 57 and it was sunny.
The fish were relating to the windy points and hit jerk baits and cranks.

Hopefully, we can get on some bigger ones this weekend for our couples tourney and then for the BFL next Saturday.

After Wylie, I went in to the office and when I got home, I had to cast a few times off the dock. I was able to jig up this one...

Was an awesome day on the water with my baby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Great day on the water!! I was out at Copperhead from 3-6ish this afternoon and got a couple of schooling bass while missing some hooksets on shaky heads on docks. Seems like you got them figured out on both lakes!

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hoping to upsize a bit for Wylie, but they are on the way to the shallows...still out from the spawning flats though.

Reactions: Abert43

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
They definitely are...one whole pocket was filled with baitfish and schooling bass for 30+ minutes! I'll be near/in Ramsey Creek Saturday on LKN if you are near there!

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hope so...would like to get to meet you out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.