NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Red X Angler
11,230 Posts
use the search function for any areas your interested in. Fish as much as you can, when you read here about a get-together anywhere close by you should check it out, introduce yourself and meet some of the site members.

The fishing section of the NCWRC website is a great resource, look for the where to fish subsection and the interactive map with location open to the public.

Say hello to anyone fishing in the same areas as you. Most will be friendly and offer some advice. Listen intently to all advice, try most of it, (if it doesn't cost too much) and delvelop your own favorite fishing targets and tactics. No two folks fish everything the same

Darrell

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Since this is in the bank fishing thread I suggest:

Google Earth. (For besides the obvious in Jacksonville)
Hip Waders & a walking stick. (Stick for slippery clay bottoms & man sucking mud)
Shakey Head with a trick worm Texas rigged. (Learn the bottom first, find structure and where not to fish with trebbles)
Fish at night when it is cooler with a black Jitterbug.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The black Jitterbug at night is interesting and I'll have to try it. and I realized from fishing this saturday and sunday Im going to have to invest in hip waders and i didnt even think of the walking stick. Thank You

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.