NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would love to do some saltwater fishing if anyone wants to take an extra hand along. I have a bass boat so can fish some of the waterways if someone has some knowledge to give but I dont have anything to go offshore in or do any reef fishing with.I can offer a freshwater trip in exchange or I know a decent place to hunt turkeys (long walk though ) if anyone wants to hunt public game lands.Send me a note if anyones interested .

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Ray. You can do a lot of fishing around here in a bass boat, concentrate on the bridges between Morehead and Atlantic Beach and Radio Island and Beaufort. You can try the turning basin at the State Port and go up the Newport River and try Core Creek. My buddy and I caught 17 big speckled trout this time last year, fishing in the lee of the boat fenders as the tide was going out. They would have eaten anything you put down there. :D

James

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.