NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished with my lady on Tuesday. Picked up a few small specks in the local waters. Beautiful day spent with the one I love, doing the things we love to do. Caught the little boogers on 3" Gulp Alive Natural Shrimp.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Great post and a good woman obviously with a good man!!!

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Thanx for the report... I'm easily 180 degrees opposite... wife stays at the dock! She could care less about fishin, much less boating...
I guess that puts me at 90 degrees, wife cares nothing about fishing but does like to go out in the boat. I wish she liked to fish but I'm glad she likes to eat fish cause that way she don't mind me fishing.....:D

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
I hear ya... now I will agree to that.. My wife does like when the groupah fillet's come to the table.. she wont argue with that.. but it's what it all took to get the groupah fillets to the table... :rolleyes::D ha ha a ha ha ha....

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
There ya go! justification for a cruise ship purchase!! :) Cruise ship.. sportfish... all the same.... :)
That's it!! A nicely equipped headboat should do. The NCAngler cruiseline.... Deep sea fishing/Trolling on the way to the Bahamas while the ladies sun on the upper deck... OH YEAH!!!!!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Well I can dream can't I ????????????!!!!!!!! ( It must have been a dream..You shoulda seen the ladies that were on the sundeck..WOW!!)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.