NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
With this weather we are experiencing lately, my recommendation would be Mott's Channel seafood market.......
Sorry I need a fishing intervention. You know it's bad when your wife tells you to "Please go fishing!.... " ........ ICM

Reactions: taylor

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well we went, unfortunately it was really rough the one day we got to fish and we're not the best surf fishermen, nor do we have the proper gear. We did try the pier though and managed to catch a bunch of blues. Disappointed we didn't get in on the trout action, though.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha unfortunately I'm already back. No flounder, no specks or drum. Just a lot of blues. I need to work on my surf fishing skills. And a boat for the sound would have been nice, the grass beds looked perfect for trout but were tantalizingly far away as we had no way of reaching them. Oh well, it sure beat school ;)

·
Registered
847 Posts
Haha unfortunately I'm already back. No flounder, no specks or drum. Just a lot of blues. I need to work on my surf fishing skills. And a boat for the sound would have been nice, the grass beds looked perfect for trout but were tantalizingly far away as we had no way of reaching them. Oh well, it sure beat school ;)
i agree. glad you were able to go bud.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.